Treats don’t come much more decadent than this Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Dark Chocolate Fudge. It’s dense, it’s creamy and it doesn’t take a lot to satisfy a sweet tooth. Plus, it’s ridiculously easy to make! I dare you not to fall in love with this recipe!
To make this Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Dark Chocolate Fudge you will need:
- 22 Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups (16 whole, 6 crumbled)
- 525g dark chocolate chips
- 1 (397g) can of sweetened condensed milk
Line a 9 x 9 inch square tin with foil
- Place the 16 whole Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups in the tin, spacing them evenly
- On a medium heat, melt together the chocolate chips and condensed milk
- Once melted and combined, pour the mixture over the cups and spread evenly with a spatula
- Immediately sprinkle the crumbled Cups on top and leave to cool to room temperature before placing in the fridge to set over night
- Cut into 16 squares and serve
This recipe was adapted from the Crazy For Crust recipe for Reese’s Fudge.
Have you tried this recipe? Let me know what you think!
Thanks for reading, until next time!