I got the inspiration for this post from Amy Liz (she’s totally awesome), who got the idea from Allie Lehman and I think it’s just the best! It’s a cool way to get to know a little more about you and share a little more about me. So here’s the idea: I’ll post a few questions (and my answers) and you can leave a comment below with your own answers. Answer as many or as few questions as you like – as the old saying goes “It’s the taking part that counts”! And if you enjoy it, go ahead and do the same on your blog! It’s like a big blogger meet and greet!
1. What’s your favourite way to spend a weekend off?
2. What is one of your favourite quotes?
3. What is one of your favourite things about yourself? (We hate on ourselves and each other way too much, so give yourself a little love!)
4. If you could throw your perfect party, what would it be like and what would it be for?
5. If you had £1 billion and had to spend it all in one day, what would you do?
Here are my answers:
1. I always love to spend time with my family and I like to go on long walks, so a combination of those two things would be ideal! There’s this cool website called Treasure Trails where you can download fun treasure hunts to do for towns all over the country. They’re great because you get to explore areas you might not usually visit and learn some fun facts along the way. They’re the best way to discover a new place!
2. “Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light” – Albus Dumbledore
3. Physically I like my waist, non-physically I like that I like to help people.
4. I think I’d have a luau. But like a really cliched, Westernised version of a luau with grass skirts and coconuts and a tiki bar and I’d want everyone to come. I don’t care if I even know them, it would just be an awesome party for all of us to enjoy. And I’d have it just because I can!
5. I’d buy a house (and of course I’d furnish it!), stock up my craft room (’cause I’d have one in my awesome new house!) and then I think I’d give the rest away. A little to family and friends who could use it and then the rest to people in need and charities who do awesome work!
So there’s mine, now let’s hear yours!
Thanks for reading, until next time!