Why hello there! It’s been a while, hasn’t it? I hope you’ve been well! I for one have been great!
I must say, I didn’t intentionally take a break, but the time just seems to have flown by and here we are, three weeks down the line! It’s been a busy three weeks, here’s what I’ve been up to…
- I got myself a new job so I’ve been getting used to working full-time like a grown-up again! Long days have been taking their toll and I’ve been nodding off on the sofa most evenings, but I’m sure I’ll get used to it soon!
- I gave my hair a much-needed spruce with a little ombre dip-dye and I’m definitely feeling better for it!
- I took a trip to the Harry Potter Studio Tour and my life was made when I got to meet Hedwig!
- I’ve been keeping up with my favourite crime dramas of the moment (Criminal Minds and The Mentalist anyone?) but I’ve been frustrated at the lack of common sense coming from a bunch of detectives!
- I’ve dabbled with the sewing machine, helping Mum to make a dress, and I’m currently working on a super-old blouse pattern that would give the Great British Sewing Bee contestants a run for their money!
- I’ve been (sort of) keeping up with my #100happydays challenge, but I’ve given up on making it 100 days in a row!
- I’ve almost finished knitting the cutest little jumper for a penguin charity in Australia. Penguins in jumpers? Is there anything better?
So while I’ve been off the grid for a while, I’ve still been keeping myself busy! I’m planning to be more active on the blog again, once I work out how to keep myself awake in the evenings! What have you guys all been up to? Still in a chocolate coma after Easter like me? Let me know!
Thanks for reading, until next time!